When it comes to fashion books (or coffee table books), I’ll admit, I’m a total hoarder! They are a must have when it comes to decorating my coffee table, entryway and night stand. I started collecting them a few years ago and became obsessed!
- Selecting colorful book covers is a great way to add a pop of color to your room.
- Overtime you collect books based on your hobbies and passion, showcasing them is great way to add character to any room.
- They can be used to serve as a placeholder for smaller items that you want to display on your coffee table or bedside table. I usually like to stack them in groups of two or three, but there are so many other ways of displaying them.
- I am a big fan of color coordinating books. However, if you are going for a more eclectic look, don’t be afraid to mix and match colors. Keep in mind, what other colors you have in the room so they compliment your overall decor.
- Coffee table books can get a little expensive. Hence, whenever there is a sale, I try to grab some. There is no shame in buying used ones! I have a couple used ones that I purchased off amazon and they were in great shape. Yard sales and vintage stores are also a great source for beautiful books that won’t break your budget.
- Free art! I’m guilty of framing some pages from my favorite books and using them as art.
Here are some of my favorite books:
The Pinks: I love adding a touch of pink to my room with books. One of my favorites is this Chanel book that has a beautiful dust cover in a blush pink. Still on my list to buy is this Kate Spade and “It” by Alexa Chung.
The oranges: Add a touch of sunshine with an orange book. These also go great with the classics.[show_shopthepost_widget id=”1991223″]